Hollis is looking like you in some of those pictures. I still can't believe he's 4 weeks!
He will learn to love baths! The pics are great....give him a kiss for us.
so sweet! i love him! lilly is dying to come visit her tousin :) she was telling people the other day that she named him hollis. pretty funny.
CONGRATS guys! He is so cute! Can't wait to meet him. YOu know we had our little boy the day after we saw you at Mafiaoza's!!! Too funny! Kim, if you are wanting to get out of the house, I am a member of Stroller Strides. You should check it out: www.strollerstrides.net/nashvilleIt's fun and a great way to meet mommies!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Hollis is looking like you in some of those pictures. I still can't believe he's 4 weeks!
He will learn to love baths! The pics are great....give him a kiss for us.
so sweet! i love him! lilly is dying to come visit her tousin :) she was telling people the other day that she named him hollis. pretty funny.
CONGRATS guys! He is so cute! Can't wait to meet him. YOu know we had our little boy the day after we saw you at Mafiaoza's!!! Too funny!
Kim, if you are wanting to get out of the house, I am a member of Stroller Strides. You should check it out: www.strollerstrides.net/nashville
It's fun and a great way to meet mommies!
Post a Comment