I think it is a male thing. When the tv is on Hollis totally tunes me out. Hollis is watching his baby tiger video. Its teaches him the Auburn fight songs, cheers,etc. He really likes it and bobs his head with it.
I think it is a male thing. When the tv is on Hollis totally tunes me out. Hollis is watching his baby tiger video. Its teaches him the Auburn fight songs, cheers,etc. He really likes it and bobs his head with it.
Posted by Zach and Kim at 11:23 AM
7 comments:
I was laughing out loud! I love how you have an Auburn video already, that is hilarious. We miss seeing you guys, hope to see you this week sometime!
pretty hilarious. even though you are brainwashing that poor sweet innocent little thing.
That's the way to raise your child! He is too cute! And I wanna know where you got that video...I will need to have one in the future...very distant future.
Oh my goodness...that is too funny. That kid is destined to be an Auburn Tiger.
that is hilarious. so cute!!
That is the most hilarious thing ever!! Usually they never perform infront of the camera...how funny!! Keep them coming!!
War Eagle Hollis:)
Post a Comment