At 2 Months Old.....
has a cute double chin and getting a big belly
weighs 14lbs
can take a bath with out crying (if my mom and dad talk me through it)
can hold my head up very well
slept 7 hours straight (only once ok)
eats every 3 hours during the day (if he can make it)
sucks his hands all the time
not taking many or very long naps during the daytime
loves being outside
loves sleeping on his belly
likes action and to be moving
coos and talks back
is following objects with his eyes
smiling
loves to be held by anyone
spoiled rotten
Wednesday, June 4, 2008
2 Months
Posted by Zach and Kim at 11:23 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
so cute! i have meant to do pictures like that BOTH TIMES now with a little sign each month--you'll be so glad you did that and can look back. you think you'll remember, but you can't! he's adorable--i love the one of him "sitting" up in the chair :)
I love it!! You are quick getting pics on there...i'm impressed!! Little Hollis is just too cute!!
I agree about the pictures. I was just looking through pictures of me when I was little, and asking my mom how old I was...so smart. I hear I missed ya'll at church tonight. Jessie was bragging that she got to hold Hollis...hopefully, I will see ya'll soon.
hudson was 14#4oz yesterday, sounds like we have two big boys!
I need to come see little Hollis soon!!!!!! I miss him!!!
Oh that was my anonymous post..i forgot to put my name~love ya Raine
Post a Comment