THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Twins




















These are pictures of Mitchell, Parker and I hanging out on the couch. (Parker is on the left, and Mitchell is on my right, I think) They came over to go walking with us. They are our most favorite twins and two of my best buddies. We have so much fun together. They are 6 months old but I am almost s big as them. - Hollis

3 comments:

laura said...

i hate that we missed the photo shoot! the walk was great, let's do it again soon! i can't believe how big your little man is getting. hope to see you soon!

Kristen Butler Parker said...

Kim, you're a great blogger! I love all the pics~ he is really getting big!!

auburnchica said...

Hi Kimmie!
I am so glad I found your blog. Hollis is adorable and I can't wait to meet him! You are looking great and I hope we get to talk soon. Love you!

Hayley